- To support and promote microcredit and social business for poverty alleviation;
- To offer training and technical assistance to national and international organizations to support GB replication initiatives.
- To publish materials aimed at disseminating information about Social Business and Grameen Bank Replication Programs (GBRP) and drawing the attention of all concerned to the deep rooted problems of poverty.
- To build an international network of concerned people and institutions working in the field of poverty alleviation.
- To conduct research and undertake and/or encourage experimentation to find ways to bring about socio-economic changes in the lives of the poor.
- To organize and operate any project or enterprise that will help increase employment, income and management skills of the poor.